Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Underactive Thyroid Sport Do I Have An Underactive Thyroid?

Do I have an Underactive Thyroid? - underactive thyroid sport

After reading a few articles on the Internet and the information that my natural health therapist said to me, I concluded that I hypothyroidism ... I think that's why I ask! =) My natural health therapist told me that my thyroid is out of control and a little something on my white blood cells, and that I'm depressed. I'm only 20 years, used to be active in sports, but since I have my diploma It's all downhill. I have always been "great" fit and not fat, and I'm ok ... = (In two months I got 20ish pounds without explanation. Here are my symptoms of the reasons why I think I have an aggressive cancer of the prostate: headaches (every day), mood swings, back and neck are always painful, irratibilty, gay weightNo reported palpitations, soft skin, a low white blood cell count and go in spurts where I'm always tired. God, I am falling apart ... haha, but what are the reasons =) Let me know what you think --- And if I have a natural drops that are used to Balak, a thyroid - it wants to try called Thryoid native support - I refuse to use antibiotics by the doctor .... Any thoughts? =) Sorry for long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like defnitely hypothyroidism. Me too. The only way to know that his blood test for levels of thyroid hormones. There is a drug called Synthroid is a synthetic hormone to replace what your body. Not sure if this white drops, but it might also work, not me. But the symptoms are all dead. I dealt with this for 2 years and it is sad, they have not improved much, even with medication. Despite an underactive thyroid and not life is a tedious and sometimes do very depressing thing to have. I am far from being the person that will be used. I have little energy or at any time. Its rough. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it seems that you hypothyroidism. Get a sample. A blood test will show the amount of the hormone in the body Throid. Low white blood cell count in May means that you are anemic. Palpitaions heart seriously, but. You can cause a blood clot in the cases and lead to a heart attack or stroke. Do not play with the so-called natural remedies. Consult a doctor about this as soon as possible.

Post a Comment