Friday, February 19, 2010

Should Older Women Wear Blush That Is Not A Matte Finish Deodorant, Makeup, And Beauty?

Deodorant, makeup, and beauty? - should older women wear blush that is not a matte finish

I am a woman 28 years old. I am a vegetarian, and never deodorant. I used to be worn daily, but sometimes forgotten. I realized I did not sweat or smell more than I do when I apply it thought the hole with a stick. Sometimes I ask my husband if I suck (I put my right armpit from my face like a real woman, haha), and he always says no.

I do not wear much makeup. If I, as a rule, some mascara and blush. The other day, no makeup, "said one of my colleagues, I saw very nice!

I'm not tanning beds or sun exposure. I am proud that the color of what God made me - pale!

I'm often wrong to be in my 20 years or less. I feel good, do not take no as * I * deodorant or make-upc. Maybe I have a good feeling about their appearance and smell, because I really wanted, and that makes me beautiful. Or maybe I'm old enough to know what really matters in life ...

There is someone there, like maybe I'll be able to understand my thought process?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really good, but her own person
If you do not stink and you look great without make-up, go ahead
I respect people who have to think for themselves and not to allow the company to tell them what to do, and I think that many other people do

Joanie Pony said...

What is your opinion?

Post a Comment