Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cover Girl Continuous Wear Foundation How To Do My Make Up? Clickit!?

How to do my make up? clickit!? - cover girl continuous wear foundation

Hey, I do.
Then I wondered if I could say all of my makeup, and I say little make-up looks like?
: D

I need it for school (all day)
for one, if I made (like the mall or movies)
and one to go around the house (I wear makeup all)

This is what we have:

MAC Studio Fix Powder
cover girl continuous Wear Foundation
New York Color (NYC) Cover Stick
Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline New York
Cheeks brick cover girl Blush Pink
Cheeks Blush Pink natural cover girl
Loreal Paris Eyeshadow times the basic
Rimmel Color Trio tempting Council No. 750 (light green, lime green, a sort of green forest.)
Maybelline New York conducted fire blue eyeshadow Experts (somewhat darker than baby blue)
Milani Eye Pencil Color green light
New York Color Thickening Mascara.

Brushes
Sonia Kashuk Brush clear
(Blush Brush, Eye Shadow Brush, Angle Brush, brush, and every kind of plastic?)
Batters Sonia Kashuk
Foundation Sponge

That's it!
muchhhhh thank you very much.
: D

3 comments:

April said...

School - Basic, concealment, if necessary, mascara, maybe a little red
from - foundation, embezzlement, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, rouge
Stay - I do not understand what is needed, then no one will see, you should let your skin rest a little, but if you insist, some foundations and blushes

Tips:
On what basis and use things, depends on your skin type. for oily skin, I recommend a powder, liquid for normal and dry foam. If you like my skin is not in the same year the whole year, therefore not obliged to feel a thing stick.
Remember to clean brushes and sponges frequently. should be a little soap and hot water it, do)
Good luck!

blondie said...

Now, for the school, I use a light moisturizer on your skin and put bases in places that need them. Then put a small pink or red lipstick (it is spring, pink). You can use rubbing their eyes with mascara alone, or do something else.
Because if you leave the Green Foundation with some blush and eyeliner and mascara. Keep your lips neutral. The eye makeup is the main theme.
Some do around the house, do not look natural. Do not fancy colors, but you look like "a natural beuty." Hope I helped!

Name said...

like you just want to find a good magazine with good ideas, advice is given. Do not put too much make-up, then you will see exaggerated and maybe a clown fun to be creative, but not wired. easy on the makeup.

I hope that helped (:

Post a Comment