Wednesday, January 13, 2010

City Cruises London Has Anyone Went On The 3 Hour Cruise From CITY LIGHTS CRUISE Or Any Other 3 Hour Cruise?

Has anyone went on the 3 hour cruise from CITY LIGHTS CRUISE or any other 3 hour cruise? - city cruises london

My husband bought tickets for a cruise of 3 hours from a company called City Lights Cruise is mainly in New York but in a situation that cruise in Newport Beach, California, that's what happens. This is a 3 hours Night Cruise has a bar and a breakfast buffet. They also have a DJ and dancing. My husband bought 4 tickets and I wanted to invite my brother and his girlfriend. My question is the ID that was on the cruise, do you like? It was fun and there was plenty to do to avoid boredom at 3 clock? The reason this question, because I checked the site and it does not seem exciting. Thank you for your help

2 comments:

Tivogal said...

It seems that one of these dinner cruise. They probably have music for dancing. Here 's to your website.
Luck / have fun

cuznev said...

Stay away from the trip of 3 hours .... Ask Gilligan.

Post a Comment