Saturday, December 12, 2009

Little Young Lola How Does The Dominance In Rats Occur?

How does the dominance in rats occur? - little young lola

I have two rats. The one I since February (Stella) and one which I had) for 2 weeks (Lola. I thought that Lola is younger than Stella, a space is created almost instantly. I have them all first class and Stella go over a little Lola, and it seems that Lola has been filed, but then I noticed that Lola had little Stella in the neck as in Jowell and abcesso and all. Well, now separated, while Stella heals, but I wonder ... will never be able to create a hierarchy, or always to separate them?

Just so you know, Stella is about a year and I think Lola is about 6 months. Stella is bigger than Lola and her cage is big enough for several rats.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Eraser Eraser said...

Age has nothing to do with domination. Hear the real factor in the game is sexually mature. After 6 months, Lola is sexually mature and thus as likely, a create domain names such as Stella. It is true that women are generally smaller than adult rats for them, but not everyone. It has a lot to do with personality. Some rats, especially those who lived alone for a while, just getting used to, at the center of attention. Others are very passive and show no interest in the desire for domination.

When mounted Stella Lola, who showed his dominance, but to react to Lola. I alsways tell people who almost never a case of the introduction of rats that had not fought. We must fight is the only method, which occupies a dominant position. Lola finally fight the first time until she leaves her post, and allows the payment of taxes. And some rats are stronger than others. I had great players who have never pierced the skin by biting and small children and I would. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
One thing I personally noticed that are more involved, it will take longer to be used together. If I were you, I am separated, despite Stella wound. Another reason is that all keepingthme rats actualyl heal slowly, if left alone, it is the best cure for rats that socialization. Please note all of them out there at least several times a day to stay on a neutral surface for both Stella socialize, and learn about and gradually.

grimlok2... said...

I've heard that you can keep them if they are men and women together. If 2 of the same sex together, to them, and the stronger will be the others to death. To be ready to pay the money only if it has a man to exert on the environment

Post a Comment